This screen saver shows some of the best quotes you can find
If you like reading quotes and learning new simple but powerful ideas, the StarMessage screen saver is the ideal solution. A random quote appears on the screen when the screen saver starts and your do not use you computer. This idle time is the best time to read something new, something inspiring.
The high quality of the quotes is ensured because the quotes are hand picked one by one and ogranised in different categories.
Below you can see a small sample of them. To start learning new ideas and start improving your day (and life) by inspirational short quotes, download now the free version of the screen saver.
It is available for Microsoft Windows and Apple MacOS.
- Love quotes
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. (Dr.Seuss)
- I put a tear in the ocean; when you find it, I'll stop loving you.
- I could conquer the world with just one hand as long as you were holding the other.
- I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back and told me angels don't watch other angels.
- If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
- I look for you everywhere; I meet you only in my dreams.
- You don't marry someone you can live with; you marry the person who you cannot live without.
- Advice quotes
- Never ruin an apology with an excuse. (Benjamin Franklin)
- Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t. (Erica Jong)
- Don't count the days, make the days count. (Muhammad Ali)
- Having is not so pleasing as wanting.
- When you lose, don't lose the lesson
- Quotes of wisdom
- Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss others.
- A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes. (Mark Twain)
- Funny quotes
- You look happy! Let me see what I can do about that. (Life)
- It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. (Mark Twain)
- I made a good deal with my wife: When we disagree, we will do what she says; when we agree, we will do what I say.
Keep on reading and learning inspiring quotes, with the StarMessage screen saver.
Send us your favorite quotes using the comment field below.